Live ChatClick the button
Oil seed Pretreatment and Pressing Plant
Oil plants pre-treatment is a series of treatments including cleaning, peeling, crushing, softening, rolling embryo, puffing, damp heat treatment and drying after which the oil is extracted. The purpose is to remove the impurities and make the raw materials into a certain structural property to meet the requirements of different technology. Pre-pressing is a step before extraction.
Edible Oil Production Plant Project
Biodiesel Production Plant Project
Biogas Power Plant Project
Plant Effectual Components Extraction Plant Project
Sugar Plant Project
Cassava Starch Project
Oilseed pretreatment and pressing plant design is based on different oilseed properties and customers’requirements, different processing equipments for different oilseeds. We usually follow the design principle as follows:
*adopt advanced process, guarantee that our technology is more advanced than others, the design of equipments is suitable for production features of oilseeds,
*reasonable investment, try to save customers’cost,
*focus on saving energy and environmental protection
*consider influences on the production technology and equipments from local climate and water quality.
Oilseed pretreatment and pre-pressing Specification: 10-2000/D
Application scope: This pre-treatment and press technology is applicable to kinds of oil-bearing material, such as soybean, rapeseed, sunflower seed, castor bean, maize germ, peanut, tea seed, rice bran, cotton seed, sesame, etc.
Pre-treatment of oil-bearing material means do material cleaning, husking, peeling, breaking, softening, flaking, puffing, heat-moisture treatment and drying before process oil pressing of the material, is on purpose of removing impurities of the material and make it of certain structural performance to accommodate different oil press technology. Base on different oil materials and oil extraction technology, the way of pre-treatment is different, either. The way of pressing is driven by mechanic force to press the oils. There are two types of extraction technology – pre-pressing and pressing, and pre-pressing is a traditional way of processing on oil material of high oil content.
Ours pretreatment technology has the following features:
1. Adopting the different process combination, in one workshop can pre-treatment a variety of oil materials.
2. To aroma peanut oil, use special pretreatment technology to strengthen the fragrance, and make it more fragrant.
3. If has a higher requirement about the protein content of the cake, we use the advanced technology and reliable peeling.
4. Raw material which Leaching difficultly, big powder or request higher production, we use Puffing treatment, reduce the residual oil and solvent consumption, improve yields to be 50-80%.
5. Peeling and low temperature new technology, can guarantee the high protein content and least.