Live ChatClick the button
Biodiesel Production Machine, Biodiesel Plant for Sale
1.The common feedstocks used for biodiesel production :
Soybean and rapeseed oil; waste oil including waste vegetable oil and used cooking oil; animal fats, such as tallow and lard, and acid oil.
2. The usage of the biodiesel:
As a heating oil
3.BioDiesel – A better fuel vs. Diesel
Easy to use
Higher flash point
Less greenhouse gas
Longer engine life
Edible Oil Production Plant Project
Biodiesel Production Plant Project
Biogas Power Plant Project
Plant Effectual Components Extraction Plant Project
Sugar Plant Project
Cassava Starch Project
1. Introduction of Kingdo Biodiesel Plant
To adapt to the market change at home and abroad, and the significant features of scale merits regarded as the development trend in oil industry, Henan Hi-tech Kingdo Industrial Co., Ltd, has sucessfully developed the fuel used biodiesel project by using waste animal and vegetables oil, used cooking oil and acid oil as raw meterials making biodiesel, which extends the productivity and reduces the cost. It is the green health concept that guiding the enterprise brand benefit and temporizing to the requirement of market development.
2.Scale of Biodiesl Making Plant
Raw material receiving ~ 500t/d
Raw material storage scale ~20000t
Pre-treatment workshop 5~500t /d
Esterification and Transesterification workshop 50~500t /d
3.Main Raw Material of Biodiesel Processing Machine
1) Slaughterhouse scraps
From slaughter house
2) swill cooking oil, swill Waste cooking oil
3) Fatty Acid & Acid Oil from plant refinery For example the bean & peanut etc.....
4) Animal bone, viscera fatty and so on......
The machine is same, just processing and catalyst is different . Our engineer will training you as your raw material use.
4. Advantages of Biodiesel
•Engine is starting at low temperature(-10C).
•It not belongs to dangerous cargo, so it’s easy to transport.
•There is less sulfur and aromatic alkyl in biodiesel, so it's less harmful to human and environment.
•As a kind of renewable energy sources, the biodiesel will not finised.
•The supply of biodiesel is not controlled by OPEC, it’s benefit to the stability of international petroleum market.
5. Processes of Biodiesel Making Workshop
(1) Physical degumming: first of all, using oil hydration or phosphoric acid-etching method, remove the phospholipids and colloid and other substances, and then preheating, dehydration the oil.
(2) Methanol esterification: adding excess methanol into the raw oil material, with the acid catalyst, conduct pre-esterification, changing free acid into methyl ester.
(3) Continuous ester exchange: the preesterification oil together with methyl alcohol, adding little NaOH as catalyst, under a certain temperature and atmospheric pressure, conduct ester exchange, then get methyl ester. Using two step reaction, through a specially designed separator continuously eliminate the glycerin engendered in the reaction, make the ester exchange continuously.
(4) Gravity precipitation, water washing and stratification.
(5) Glycerol separated from crude methyl ester.
(6) Biodiesel refined.
With the development of the society, more and more people realise that it is important to protect the environment. And all countires have advocated the green life.To adapt to the market change at home and abroad, and the significant features of scale merits regarded as the development trend in oil industry, Henan Hi-tech Kingdo Industrial Co., Ltd, has sucessfully developed biodiesel project by taking waste animal and vegetables oil, used cooking oil, acid oil as raw meterials making biodiesel, which extends the productivity and reduces the cost. What's more, biodiesel can be widely used in many areas. And it is not affected by geographical features, so it can be exempted from exploration, drilling, mining and long distance transportation. Therefore, it is easier to popularize and promote.
Jatropha (Africa, India)
Castor Bean (Africa, China, S. America)
Palm Oil (Tropical areas)
Advantages of our company：
1)、This project adopts the most advanced production technology of domestic production and research.
2)、We have many years' experiences of biodiesel production equipment and a professional team.
3)、We adhere to the approach of scientific organization and management, careful design and installation, sincere customer service, continuous quality improvement and focuses on customers' needs. Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction is the development goal.